Have an Account?
You must login or create an account to register for programs.
Having a Party at Campia!
Birthday Party Information
Gymnastics Party Campia’s gymnastics coaches will lead the children through an exciting gymnastics adventure filled with games, special activities, gymnastics circuits and much more!
The party room is accessible for set-up during the hour the children are in the gym. You are responsible for the food, beverages and decorations including plates, cups, napkins, cutlery, etc. We will take care of the clean up so you don’t have to!
Party Information: Parties are $275. This includes 16 children. Please remember to include the birthday child and all participating siblings in this count. Each additional child is $15 to a maximum of 24 children. The birthday child will receive a Campia t-shirt!
Participants 4 years old and under require a caregiver to accompany them in the gym for the duration of the party. Parents are not permitted to play on the equipment.
Waivers: All party attendees must have a signed waiver in order to be permitted entrance into the gym. Waivers must also be signed for any parents assisting children.
1. All partiers must wear either a t-shirt and shorts/sweats or a leotard. No jeans, dresses, jewelry, buttons, belts or shoes. Bare feet is best.
2. No tape or thumb tacks permitted when putting up decorations.
3. No peanuts or products containing nuts are allowed in the facility.
4. Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before the start of your party.
5. Number of guests must be provided to Campia no later than 48 hours prior to the party date and cannot be changed after this date.
6. Only clear, unflavoured water is permitted inside the gym.
Rules and regulations:
- All participants MUST have a signed waiver submitted before they are allowed on the gym floor
- No parents are permitted in the gym or on the equipment unless otherwise stated
- Children must wear comfortable clothing (not baggy), bare feet, long hair tied back, no jewelery
- No peanuts or products containing nuts are allowed in the facility
- Cancellations with refund (less a $50 non-refundable deposit) must be completed a minimum of 3 weeks prior to the party date. Cancellations after the minimum three weeks notice will not be refunded.
- Guest list (including age) must be provided to Campia no later than 48 hours prior to the party date and cannot be changed after this date.
- Set up party room with tables and chairs
- Provide 1 hour of structured, organized gym time
- Organize the children as they leave the gym and guide them into the party room
- Cleaning of party room after party
Host family responsibilities:
- Ensure all participants have submitted waivers; submit waiver to the club
- Provide all snacks and drinks
- Paper plates, glasses, utensils
- Supervision in party room
- Distributing party invitations and ensuring all children know the start and finish time
- Ensure all participants submit waivers at Campia before entering the gym
- Supervision of guests until all are picked up
Our facility is nut free and scent free. Our allergy list changes based upon the registered members for each session. Please ensure you have advised our front desk staff of any other allergies your child(ren) may have. We have identified the following allergies to be present: peanuts, tree nuts, kiwi, latex, fish, chic peas (Hummus), lentils. Please refrain from bringing food into the facility that may contain the above items.